Extended Capacity Heat Pump Trade Ally Orientation
Tue, Jun 16, 2020 // 10:00 AM – // 11:00 AM
Description: Please join Energy Trust of Oregon to discuss the details of its new extended capacity heat pump incentive.
This free one-hour orientation will cover:
- Why extended capacity heat pumps are energy efficient
- Results of the May 2019 - May 2020 pilot
- Incentive requirements and structure
- Program installation recommendations
- How to apply
- Paperwork and incentive amounts
- Conclude with an open discussion
After the orientation concludes, trade allies will receive a digital copy of the application form required to claim the incentive. Contractors must attend the orientation to offer the new incentive to their customers.
Registration and additional information:
Register here. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.365.3526.