Daikin Spring Promotion: Save hundreds of dollars on qualifying Daikin brand ductless systems
This spring, Daikin Ductless Dealers can offer homeowners in Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington savings of up to $1000 on qualifying Daikin ductless heating and cooling systems installed in single-family homes. Offers are valid for systems purchased between April 1 and June 30 and installed between April 1 and July 15.
If you pair these promotions with utility rebates for your customers, homeowners could see big savings and you could boost your sales. You can make sure you have the most up-to-date information about utility rebates in your area here.
Qualifying models include:
- $225 off 19 Series
- $300 off LV, FDMQ Series and Emura (single-zone FTXR09TVJUW/S and FTXR12TVJUW/S only)
- $375 off Aurora/ Vista Series
- $450 off MXS/MXL Series
- $1,000 off select SkyAir models, including: RZQ30TAVJU, RZQ36TAVJU, RZQ42TAVJU, RZQ48TAVJU, RZR30TAVJU, RZR36TAVJU, RZR42TAVJU, RZR48TAVJU; Qualifying indoors include FTQ30TAVJUA, FTQ36TAVJUA, FTQ42TAVJUA, FTQ48TAVJUA, FTQ30TAVJUD, FTQ36TAVJUD, FTQ42TAVJUD, FTQ48TAVJUD
Promotion: Homeowners can receive an instant discount of up to $1000 on qualifying Daikin ductless heating and cooling systems. Systems much be purchased between April 1 and June 30, and installed between April 1 and July 15.
Promotion Dates: Systems must be purchased between April 1 and June 30 and installed between April 1 and July 15, 2019.
Qualifying Installations: Systems must be purchased between April 1 and June 30. Date of Installation must be between April 1 and July 15. This promotion is only for systems installed in single-family homes.
Availability: Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
Qualifying Dealers: Dealer will be eligible to offer an Instant Rebate to the homeowner for qualifying ductless equipment under the EGIA program. Dealers will file the consumer instant rebate claim with EGIA, including all necessary documentation, at www.egia.org/daikin. Please see the Program Overview (available on Showpad) for complete details and instructions on how to submit claims. Claims and supporting documentation must be received by July 15, 2019.
Other important dealer details:
- Late claims will be paid out at 50% of the dealer rebate amount per the Consumer Rebate Matrix only for a short period after the initial deadline. Any late claims will be paid at Daikin’s discretion.
- Eligible sales may not be combined with other rewards program offers.
Daikin Ductless Dealer Responsibilities
- Daikin ductless dealer is responsible for 33% of each consumer instant rebate amount but will need to provide the full rebate to the homeowner at time of purchase. Daikin ductless dealer will claim back 66% of the total rebate from Daikin post sale.
- E.g.: If a homeowner instant rebate is $450, Daikin ductless dealer will receive a rebate from Daikin (via EGIA) for $300.
- Daikin agrees to reimburse the Daikin ductless dealer, via payment from EGIA, for any claim that EGIA determines to be valid.
- Daikin will invoice independent distributor participants 33% of each consumer instant rebate amount via Rebates Automation.
- Daikin ductless dealer may not apply any Daikin marketing accrual funds for repayment of consumer rebates.
- Daikin ductless dealer should not increase their invoice price by the price of the consumer instant rebate and all invoices should clearly denote the instant rebate provided.