Daikin Fall Ductless Promotion
This fall, Daikin is offering homeowners rebates up to $1,000 on qualifying ductless systems purchased from and installed by participating Daikin contractors.
- $1,000 off SkyAir series (eligible single-zone models include RZQ30TAVJU, RZQ36TAVJU, RZQ42TAVJU and RZQ48TAVJU)
- $375 off Aurora/Vista series
- $300 off LV, FDMQ Series, FTXR09TVJUW/S (matched with RX09RMVJU9) and FTXR12TVJUW/S (matched with RX12RMVJU9) systems
-$225 off 19 series
This offer is valid for systems purchased between September 1 and October 31, 2019. Systems must be installed and rebates must be claimed by November 15, 2019.
How to participate
Contractors will be eligible to offer an instant rebate to the homeowner for qualifying ductless equipment under the EGIA program. The program portal for claim submission will be available starting September 1, 2019. Contractors will file the consumer instant rebate claim with EGIA, including all necessary documentation, at egia.org/daikin. Claims and supporting documentation must be received by November 15, 2019.
For more information on how to submit rebate claims, contact EGIA at 888-691-0387 or DealerRebates@egia.org.
Important contractor details
- Late claims will be paid out at 50% of the dealer rebate amount per the Consumer Rebate Matrix only for a short period after the initial deadline. Any late claims will be paid at Daikin’s discretion.
- Eligible sales may not be combined with another rewards program offer.
Daikin Ductless Dealer Responsibilities
- Daikin ductless dealer is responsible for 33% of each consumer instant rebate amount but will need to provide the full rebate to the homeowner at time of purchase. Daikin ductless dealer will claim back 66% of the total rebate from Daikin post sale.
- E.g.: If a homeowner instant rebate is $300, Daikin ductless dealer will receive a rebate from Daikin (via EGIA) for $200.
- Daikin agrees to reimburse the Daikin ductless dealer, via payment from EGIA, for any claim that EGIA determines to be valid.
- Daikin ductless dealer may not apply any Daikin marketing accrual funds for repayment of consumer rebates.
- Daikin ductless dealer should not increase their invoice price by the price of the consumer instant rebate and all invoices should clearly denote the instant rebate provided.