Homeowners can save $300 on a single-zone Fujitsu brand ductless system through the Infinite Cash Spring 2019 Promotion
This winter and spring, Elite Fujitsu Contractors can offer homeowners in Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington savings of $300 on qualifying Fujitsu single zone ductless heating and cooling systems. Additional discounts are available on multi-zone and unitary systems. Offers are valid for systems purchased between March 1 and May 31, 2019.
If you pair these promotions with utility rebates for your customers, homeowners could see big savings and you could boost your sales. You can make sure you have the most up-to-date information about utility rebates in your area here.
Qualifying models include:
- $300 off Halcyon High Efficiency Single Zones including select wall and floor models
- (Wall: AOU9RLS3, AOU9RLS3H, AOU12RLS3, AOU12RLS3H, AOU15RLS3, AOU15RLS3H)
- (Floor: AOU9RLFF, AOU12RLFF, AOU15RLFF, AOU9RLFFH, AOU12RLFFH, AOU15RLFFH)
- $500 off Halcyon Mult-Zone models (AOU18RLXFZ, AOU18RLXFZH, AOU24RLXFZ, AOU24RLXFZH, AOU36RLXFZ1, AOU36RLXFZH, AOU45RLXFZ, AOU48RLXFZ1)
- $1,000 off Airstage J-Series (AOU36RLAVS, AOU48RLAVS, AOU36RLAVM, AOU48RLAVM, AOU60RLAVM, AOU72RLAVL, AOU96RLAVL, AOU120RLAVL)
- $1,000 off Unitary (FO*20C)
Promotion: Homeowners can receive an instant discount of $300 on qualifying Fujitsu single zone ductless heating and cooling systems with additional discounts for multi-zone and unitary systems. Systems much be purchased between March 1 and May 31, and installed by June 14, 2019.
Promotion Dates: Systems must be purchased between March 1 and May 31 and installed by June 14, 2019
Systems must be purchased by May 31, 2019. Date of Installation must be between March 1 and June 14, 2019. Systems must be registered within 30 days of installation and all installations completed must be registered by no later than June 28, 2019.
Availability: Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
Qualifying Contractors: This promotion is for Elite Fujitsu Contractors only.
For current Elite Contractors simply log in to your online Fujitsu Toolbox account and choose a participating primary Fujitsu Distributor. The primary distributor must be enrolled in the Infinite Cash promotion. Contractors can participate by enrolling any time during the promotion with a participating Primary Fujitsu Distributor. Promotions may only be applied after enrollment is complete.
If you’re not already an Elite Contractor with Fujitsu, contact one of the two Northwest Regional Manufacturer Sales Reps at Cascade Products to get started. (Curt Kanemasu, email@example.com or Nolan Bozarth firstname.lastname@example.org) Registration for becoming a Fujitsu Elite Contractor is now open.
systems must be purchased by May 31, 2019. Date of Installation must be between March 1 and June 14, 2019. Systems must be registered within 30 days of installation and all installations completed must be registered by no later than June 28, 2019. Systems must be registered online through Fujitsu’s Warranty Registration page. Once entered here, they will automatically be entered into the Infinite Cash program. The homeowner invoice must be uploaded, and all required fields completed. To qualify for the promotion, invoices must be submitted within 30 days of installation, however, all entries must be submitted by June 28, 2019 for promotion eligibility.
Contractors will receive payment in one lump sum either electronically or by check no later than August 15, 2019.
- Only valid with participating Fujitsu distributors.
- Only valid on single family homes.
- Transaction must be between the Elite Contractor and the homeowner. Subcontractors or other third parties do not qualify.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or special discounts.
- Not valid in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, Puerto Rico and Guam