Master Installer Program
The Project website features Master Installers who can show proof of advanced install experience, customer support and education. Follow the steps below to become a Master Installer. Are you already a Master Installer? Request a Master Installer logo here.
Master Installer Benefits
Demonstrate your experience with ductless technology, commitment to quality, and excellent customer service by becoming a Master Installer. The Master Installer Program provides the following to your business:
- An opportunity to differentiate yourself as an experienced and knowledgeable professional
- A highlighted listing on the GoingDuctless.com Installer Finder
- Use of Master Installer logo on your website and business collateral
Become a Master Installer
To qualify for the Master Installer Program, all installers at your company must have completed a minimum of 25 total installations (including at least 15 utility-rebated installations) in the last three years.
- Attend an Installer Orientation and an Installation Best Practices training. You can register for on-demand trainings here. Also be sure to check out the Event Calendar for other events and classes from utilities, distributors and DHP manufacturers.
Complete, name and submit your assignments online via http://training.goingductless.com. We can no longer accept assignments submitted through email.
- Complete the Master Installer Agreement online.
- Record and submit your installation activity on the Project-provided template.
- Submit one homeowner testimonial from a utility-rebated installation.
Submit photo-documentation of two utility-rebated installations, illustrating technical compliance with Master Installer Program best practices.
- Download Installation Data Template here
- Download Testimonial Template here
- Download Photo Guidelines and Requirements here
- Best Practices Guide here
The Project verifies that all Master Installer Program enrollment requirements are met, including installation data, testimonials, photos and attendance at both the Orientation and the Installation Best Practices webinars. Once all requirements are verified, we will send an email confirmation welcoming you to the Master Installer Program.
Maintain Master Installer Status
- Meet all installer requirements
- Must have a minimum of five installations per year
- Submit all installation activity electronically using the online form.
- All installers at your company must uphold Master Installer requirements
- One QA inspection resulting in deviation or failure may result in immediate removal from the Master Installer Program
- An installer may be removed at any time from the Master Installer Program at the discretion of the Project and/or utility partners