The Project works with manufacturers to support:
- Development of regional promotions
- Consumer and contractor marketing efforts
- Spreading the word to contractors about technical trainings and new products
- Information sharing from on-site inspection results to homeowner feedback
Get tools, resources and information for selling or installing ductless systems.
- Ready-to-use marketing copy, advertisements and images
- Helpful homeowner education materials
- Cold-climate heat pump specifications and qualified products list
... and much more
Preferred Manufacturer Program
The Project offers a Preferred Manufacturer Program to help foster the exchange of information between the Project and participating manufacturers. This exchange helps the Project understand market share and realize how this initiative affects the market. In order to become a Preferred Manufacturer, a manufacturer must demonstrate market commitment by:
- Producing Project qualified ductless systems that are regionally available and supported by the supply chain
- Achieving a minimum of 500 sales of residential models
- Supporting Project marketing initiatives where applicable
- Participating in regional installation tracking by submitting quarterly sales data for residential inverter-driven ductless systems
- Providing expert technical support and product training to installers in the region
To learn more about becoming a Preferred Manufacturer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NW Ductless Heat Pump Project works to ensure Northwest utilities and installers are aware of and included in ductless heating and cooling promotional opportunities. For the most up-to-date information, view the partner promotions page.